Crabb & Fox Mobile Bar Hire

Mobile bar hire, Norwich

Wood fired pizza, Norwich

Crabb & Fox Mobile Bar Hire Norfolk

© Crabb & Fox Mobile Bar Hire 2017

Mobile bar hire, Norfolk

Wood fired pizza, Norfolk

  • White Twitter Icon
  • White Facebook Icon
  • YouTube - Grey Circle
  • White Instagram Icon
food hygiene rating.jpg

Mobile bar hire Norfolk. mobile bar hire Norwich. Mobile bar hire East Anglia. Mobile bar hire Kings Lynn. Mobile bar hire Gt Yarmouth. Mobile bar hire Wroxham. Mobile bar hire North Walsham. Mobile bar hire Aylsham. Mobile bar hire Cromer. Mobile bar hire Wymondham. Mobile bar hire Thetford. Mobile bar hire Fakenham. Mobile bar hire Holt.

Wood fired pizza Norfolk, Wood fired pizza Norwich, Wood fired pizza, East Anglia, Wood fired pizza Kings Lynn, Wood fired pizza Gt Yarmouth, Wood fired pizza Wroxham, Wood fired pizza North Walsham, Wood fired pizza Aylsham, Wood fired pizza Cromer, Wood fired pizza Wymondham, Wood fired pizza Thetford, Wood fired pizza Fakenham, Wood fired pizza Holt. 

Crabb & Fox wood fired pizzas...

Not only do we provide an excellent mobile bar hire service in Norfolk, we now can offer delicious, freshly made wood fired pizzas too!

We now have a brand new, custom made, wood fired pizza oven trailer which can cook delicious fresh pizzas for you and your guests. We make traditional Italian pizzas, using the finest ingredients and our oven can cook them in less than 2 minutes, so we can produce plenty of pizza for you to enjoy at your event. 

Our Pizzas

We use a traditional, simple pizza dough base ideal for our wood fired oven and all of our pizzas have a classic, delicious tomato sauce, made from nothing but San Marzano tomatoes (just like the Italians traditionally use), sea salt and little garlic. We have a choice of delicious toppings which you can choose from, which can be seen here. We make the pizzas on site, so you and your guests can see the whole process. The pizzas then go into the oven, which reaches temperatures of around 450°C and they cook in around 90 seconds, so your guests won't be kept waiting long for a hot, fresh pizza. Our oven can cook 3 or 4 pizzas at a time, so if you have a lot of guests, we can keep the pizzas coming and the queues to a minimum.

Our Menu & Prices

We do one thing and we do it well. Pizzas! By keeping it simple like this, we are able to keep the costs down for you and provide a delicious hot treat that will keep any guest happy at any event! And who doesn't love a pizza?! 

How it works for your event....We have a choice of 11 different types of pizza, you can choose any 4 of these, we then bring our oven and gazebo set up and cook them for you and your guests. You can either have it so that each individual comes up and picks the pizza they want out of the 4 types you have chosen and they are then given a whole freshly cooked pizza, or the other option is to have the 4 pizzas you have chosen available in a buffet style. With this option we will put the pizzas out on tables and slice them up and people can help themselves to the different varieties and we will keep replenishing them until the amount agreed with yourselves has run out.

We can simply provide pizzas or we can do side salads and dressings to accompany them too. For full information on what pizzas we do and the pricing options, please click here!

If you have other toppings in mind, please let us know as we may be able to provide them for you.

We can cater for weddings, parties, corporate events or any other gathering that you can think of. We can provide our wood fired pizza in Norfolk, the surrounding areas and further afield if required too. Please get in touch to discuss availability and to arrange the perfect wood fired pizza for your special day!

Biodegradable plates, cutlery & napkins are included on all orders.

Booking us

To make a booking with us for our wood fired pizza service, firstly get in touch with us here to check our availability. We can then discuss your requirements to create the perfect package for you and your guests. Upon booking, we then take a deposit to secure the date for you, this is charged at a rate of 20% of your total cost. The remaining 80% must be paid no later than 3 weeks before the date of your event. If you cancel your booking within 4 weeks of the date of your event, the deposit will not be returned to you.